Monday, January 14, 2008

66- RALF KONING. COMICS YOU MUST READ.


Hello to all of you. Here a recommendation for comic lovers . Although I am sure that most of you already know Ralf König world, I want to share this great discovery with those of you that haven't read them yet. From the first time that I went into Konrad and Paul life (the nice couple of the cover) I remained hooked: while you advance in the reading you cannot stop thinking that they are making a portrait of your own experiences in this surrealistic gay life of us. I can assure you that you are not going to stop laughting from the very beginning till the end. Sense of humor one hundred percent with a bitter touch. I identify myself with Paul; although I think who all we have a little both. I hope that you enjoy it! And I already warn you that this is like fisting; once test is not reverse gear.

Text: Jalif
Book: editions La Cupula

No comments: