Monday, October 13, 2008

150-LETTER FROM A FAN

Hi mates. Here you have an e-mail from a fan of us. He talks about our last film MASSIVE COCKS at BOYBERRY (Pollones en Boyberry). This is what’s says (the original is in Spanish; so we try to translate…):

Hi guys…I already have in my hands your last movie Massive Cocks at…It is hot. I remember that I made some suggestions for your films like spanking and more facial cum-shots and now they are in this last film of yours. It is with no doubt my favourite one. I have not CASTING ZAPAS VOL.3 because it is a solos movie and I prefer the other ones. I will send more dirty suggestions for future productions. You are in the right way. I saw in Madrid a film from a new company called DE CASTING POR ESPAÑA. But don’t you worry; they are far away from your quality standars… Hugs dirty dogs…

Thanks a lot for your support mate. As you can see your suggestions are in this new film (spanking and more facial cum-shots). All dirty new ideas are very welcome!
Humid kisses. Jalif
This picture is for you!

No comments: